Take on winter with Argonics snow removal products
Photo: October 26, 2020 in the U.P. of Michigan.
The breath of winter is already spreading its icy chill across parts of the U.S., which means the endless cycle of snow removal is around the corner. Argonics, located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, is no stranger to winter, and sees annual snowfall totals in the hundreds of inches. In addition to products for agriculture, bulk material handling, and concrete, Argonics carries a line of snow removal products.
Snow Plow Cutting Edges
Argonics plow blades are manufactured with the same Kryptane® polyurethane that has been used in the mining industry for the past 25 years. It is engineered to handle extremely harsh environments — snow and ice are no match for it.
- Truck blades
- Box plows
- Dozer blades
- ATV and UTV blades
- Tractor blades
- Road grader wings
- Polyurethane outlasts rubber 3-5 times, reducing truck downtime
- Reversible blade doubles the wear life
- Noise reduction for both residential areas and the driver
- Absorbs shock, creating less wear and tear on vehicle and less driver fatigue
Snow Blower Paddles
- 3/8” thick, one of the thickest available
- Last 4 or more times longer than OEM rubber rotors
- Fit more than 80 different models of snow blowers and throwers
- Wear indicator nubs help you visually see when it’s time to replace
- Attachment is standard bolt pattern
OUR PADDLES FIT:
- Toro® Power Clear® 621/721
- Lawn-Boy Insight
- More than 80 other models
- OEM part numbers: 55-9250, 55-9251, 88-0771, 99-9313, and 125-1128
There is no adjusting or modifying needed; the paddles align with the existing mounting holes on the rotor. Hardware is not included, but most customers simply reuse the existing hardware to mount the new paddles.
Both of these products are available online. If you would like to purchase either the cutting edges or the paddles for your home or business, click here. Fall is coming to a close, so order today and stay ahead of the snow.
Here are a few photos from happy customers:
Tags: engineering, polyurethane, snow, snow blower, snow blowers, snow plow, snow removal, snow removal products, winter, wintertime