Magnetic Modular Panels
Our magnetic modular panels can be quickly and easily installed into any pattern to help reduce wear in critical areas of your operation.
Magnetic liners are available in a variety of durometers and formulas that are designed for a number of different applications. Strong rare earth magnets hold the panels in place, allowing for quick and easy install. If one panel wears out, just replace the worn section. Nothing beats the wear-resistant properties of Kryptane®, the most durable polyurethane in the industry.
Our magnetic modular panels are easy to install and require no maintenance. Our proven Kryptane® polyurethane will outlast most any other wear product available today and provide protection for your harshest hot spots in transfer points, bins and hoppers.
- 6” x 6”
- 6” x 12”
- 12” x 12”
- 12” x 24”
- Custom sizes also available
Redi-Liner™ Modular Panels
Redi-Liner is easy to install and will outlast most any other wear product available today.
With the option of both solid and ceramic-embedded urethane in one area, the interchangeability makes for an easy solution in your toughest wear spots.
Quick change-out allows for limited downtime and easily manages your hot spot repairs.
Argonics has a variety of options available to line your screen feeder and discharge lips. Simply choose a panel that best fits your application from one of the many options in our full line. Don’t see one that will work for you? We can custom make one that will fit your need.
Kryptile Ceramic Liners
Kryptile is the solution for aggressive applications. Kryptile ceramic liners combine the wear resistance of high alumina oxide ceramic with the impact resistance of Kryptane® polyurethane. Kryptile liners are all custom designed to the shape of your chute, bin or hopper, eliminating the need to cut or fit the liners in the field and ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- Kryptile KT is the original ceramic hextile liner. The hextile formation is closely gapped to provide superior sliding abrasion resistance in high fines applications, wet or dry. Kryptile KT is generally not recommended for applications where there is impact; it is for slide abrasion only.
- Kryptile KC works well in virtually all applications. Kryptile KC is available in liners at least 11 ∕4” (32 mm) thick. Kryptile KC is generally recommended for applications with 6” (152mm) minus rock dropping a maximum of 4 feet (1.22 meters).
- Kryptile KS is specifically designed for aggressive applications with high impact and large rock. Kryptile KS is generally recommended for applications with 10” (254mm) minus rock dropping from a maximum of 6 feet (1.83 meters).
- Kryptile KH is our ceramic cube liner. Kryptile KH is available in liners at least 2” (51 mm) thick. Kryptile KH is generally recommended for applications with 15” (381mm) minus rock dropping from a maximum of 8-10+ feet (2.44 – 3.05+ meters).