Argonics’ polyurethane valve box covers last longer than steel and provide a tight seal for the perfect fit. They keep out most contaminants, prevent valve box wear and reduce rattling noise 100%. They are tight enough so they won’t pop or roll out, yet pliable enough so they don’t need to be steamed to be removed during winter weather.
- Works in partially broken boxes
- Tremendous noise reduction
- Will not freeze, unlike its cast iron counterparts
- Fits most standard cast iron valve boxes
- Easily removed with pry bar or flat screw driver