- Our long-lasting Tundra Tamer™ urethane curb saver blocks retrofit your plow trucks’ steel or tungsten curb guards.
- Lasts longer than tungsten and steel runners
- Eliminates chipping and breaking of concrete curbing
- Protects plow from damage and increased maintenance
- Less shock and vibration on the plow truck and operator
- Attachment is standard bolt pattern
When tested in an area with high snowfall in the northern Upper Peninsula of Michigan, the curb saver blocks are lasting 1-2 seasons.
- Urethane outlasts steel runners 3-4 times
- Designed to withstand the harshest of winters
- Flexible from -50°F to 150°F
- Noise reduction for both residential areas and the driver
- Absorbs shock, creating less wear and tear on vehicle and less driver fatigue
- Protects plow from damage and increased maintenance.
Standard block sizes are 15” x 4” x 4” and 15” x 4” x 6”.